Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 July 2011

The Begining

I'm not sure how I came across Teardrop campers but I do know that the internet made me fall in love with the idea of owning a tiny camper.
The idea festered for some time went away and came back with a vengeance. Lots of web browsing was carried out and I went through the shall I build shall I buy scenario.
Annie my wife and love of my life used her powers of persuasion (ie she told me) that I was not building a home built version and that purchasing was the only option she would consider.
The journey began to pick a model and living in Nova Scotia which is considered stuck in the 70's and more remote than Antarctica made it a sure bet that we were going to have trouble seeing models up close. Lots of forum searching and model hunting later I fell in love with the Camp-Inn brand and could not stop going back to the site 
Even though the cost of these units is significantly more than a lot of other units on the market you have to remember that you are buying a Rolls Royce model and how often in your life do you get the opportunity to own the best there is.


So this is our journey from beginning to wherever it takes us and we hope you enjoy the journey with us.
                           Barry & Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment